Few days ago, I went to KLIBF 2012. I never had the chance to go to KLIBF before – so this year, being here, in KL when KLIBF was held, apa lagi? Memborong la.
I went to KLIBF 2012 for 4 times! Yup. Four. The first and second day were just to do the ‘survey’. I went there during the lunch-break hour – my office is just 10 minutes from PWTC~ 😉 Most of the books there were given 10% discount. If you’re lucky enough, you may find books with >30% discount~
The third day was the day I bought some books. They are:
- Don’t Be Sad by Dr. ‘Aidh Abdullah Al-Qarni, English translation version of “La Tahzan”, published by International Islamic Publishing House Riyadh. I was looking for this book (English translation version, and smaller in size) for quite a long time. And alhamdulillah, I found it there. 🙂 The book is amazing. I love the way the translator translated the book. Beautiful. Love this book~
- A Gift for A Muslim Bride by Muhammad Haneef Abdul Majeed – Kak Najmin had once shared the contents of a book, which has almost the same title with this book, and written by an Indian-Muslim scholar, in one of the usrah sharing session (last year). I’ve tried to look for the book in MPH and Kinokuniya, but couldn’t find one. So I bought this book.
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult.
- Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult.
- For One More Day by Mitch Albom – I’ve read the book (Atiqah’s), but I really want to have the book myself (so that I can refer to it anytime I want to). I got 45% less. From RM 33.00 to RM18.20! I got a nice free gift too – a Penguin bookmark~ 😀
- Contengan Jalanan by Hlovate – I bought this for my friend.
And on the 4th day, I went there again to buy some books for my aunts.
Overall, I spent about RM200 in this KLIBF. Huhu. Ini bukan voucher yang students dapat tu.. May all the books benefit me and will not just be the collections on the bookshelf. 😎