CORN CUSTARD PUDDING
- 1 can of Sweet Corn Kernel (I used Adabi’s)
- 1 can of evaporated creamer
- 3 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of coarse sugar (you can adjust the amount of sugar, based on your preference)
- 1 1/2 cups of custard powder
- Mix custard powder and water in a pot. Stir the mixture well, until the custard powder dissolved.
- Next, mix all the other ingredients into the mixture.
- Then place the pot over low heat.
- Keep stirring over low heat until the mixture becomes thick and shiny. *Do not leave the mixture unattended, since this will uneven the custard.
- Once the mixture has turned thicker, turn off the heat.
- Pour the batter into moulds.
- Cool at room temperature or store in refrigerator until the pudding hardens.
- To serve, cut into slices after refrigerated. 🙂
Ramadhan kareem! 😉
*My student’s mother said the pudding was delicious. Hee ^^